Saturday, March 14, 2009

Eye Problems

I need to start this story from the beginning. Around thanksgiving I got a stye on my eye and then it turned into a small bump on my eye. Well the past couple of weeks the bump started getting bigger and it was causing my eye sight to be impaired. So I decided to go to the Doctors to check it out this past Thursday. She first started by flipping my eyelid out. Do you remember those kids who would flip their eyelids out and chase you around the playground. So thats what she did to me! It was disgusting then she told me I needed to go see an opthomologist. So I went and saw him he said I had two options first I could go home and do warm compresses on my eye, clean it with a special soap and put a antibiotic cream on it daily for two weeks and see if it goes away or I could do a procedure where he sticks a needle into my eyelid to deaden it and then flip my eyelid out and then cut a slit under my eyelid to let it drain the bump. Well I have never had to do anything with my eyes, I have always had great eye sight so this procedure freaked me out so I decided to go with the 1st option. I hope it works or I will have to do the surgery because it is really impairing my vision. So pray for me that the warm compresses work. A little sidenote he in a non chalant way said well youv'e went through labor so this won't be that bad. I would rather go through labor again!!!

1 comment:

Diane said...

That's horrible to compare it to labor, like it will be pretty bad. I hope it works out that you never have to go back there. Your St. Patrick's day paper is so cute.