Sunday, June 21, 2009

Girls Night Out


June 20, 1999
I had a great night out with my good friends. We have all been friends for about 5 years. We scrapbook monthly (pretty consistently) and have been getting together with our family for New Years Eve ever since we met. We have had many great girls night out but this is one of my favorite. We love to go to Johnny Carrinos and have Italian Cream Sodas and go to the movies. The first time we went to Carrinos to have Italian Cream sodas I think we tried all 8 or 10 flavors, but now I think we all have our favorites. We have had some bad movie experiences, one time even had one of us snoring (literally). This time we went to see The Proposal we laughed all the way through. We tried to get a picture with all of us holding up our candy bags but it didn't work so well, but we had fun trying. I LOVE MY FRIENDS THEY ARE A HUGE BLESSING IN MY LIFE!!! We will miss you Terra!!!

1 comment:

Alanna said...

What a bunch of hotties we all are. :) It was a great night. We should definitely do another one again soon.