Saturday, July 18, 2009

Our New Adventure!!!


Since both of my kids will be in all day school this year I have decided to babysit this sweet little baby. Her name is Delaney and we had the pleasure of watching her this week. We all fell in love and loved having her around. She got lots of smooches and hugs. Aspen was a great helper she could do it all, so in about 2 years she will be a great babysitter for anyone who is in need of some help. Britain would be playing and then all of a sudden he would come where ever she was and say "I just had to look at her cute little face" and then run off. Many times through out the week the kids would say "I wish she was our baby". She will definitely get lots of lovin when she is here!

1 comment:

Alanna said...

What precious photos. I'm glad the kids enjoyed having her around. I'm sure she won't lack for attention.

Great blog backround, by the way. I love the flower on the right.