Friday, April 30, 2010

Britain's Field Trip to the Zoo 2010



Brit's favorite buddies Jay and Colebren


The group we hung out with Justin, Colebren, Britain, Jay, Nathaniel and Ridge







What started out as a snowy cold day ended up to be a good day at the zoo. We had lots of fun walking around with Britain's friends. I was only in charge of Britain and his friend Colebren but the boys all ended up sticking together. I love taking pictures and I think I got some good ones of Britain and all his friends. At the end of the day we found out that one of our buses broke down so Britain ended up riding home with me and Jenn Laycock and her daughter Ella, that was nice to be able to have him with me in the car. I love to be with Britain he always makes me laugh. I am glad I could go with him and share this experience.

No comments: