Monday, October 25, 2010

Aspen's 11th Birthday!

Lunch at School
Abby, Aspen and Brecklyn

Katie, Aspen and Brecklyn






I remember my sweet little baby when I could hold her in my arms and kiss her little face as much as I wanted. Now she is an 11 year old girl who acts 15 UGH! They grow up too fast and all I want to do is have her be a little 3 year old again who thought the world revolved around me and not BOYS AND FRIENDS!!!

Her actual birthday was on Monday but I had to work on Monday and the Saturday before so we celebrated by having Chinese food on Friday. Then I took Aspen and her friend Abby to see a movie called You Again. On Sunday we had her dessert of choice (Key Lime Pie) and opened presents. The thing she really wanted was a camera so she was thrilled when she opened her presents and found that her dream came true! On Monday she woke to a decorated room with streamers and balloons and then I brought her Subway for lunch at school. Another year gone, I hope this one goes slower. I would love to keep Aspen a PRE-TEEN (Aspen's words) as long as I can.

ASPEN'S FAVORITE THINGS:

COLORS: Light Blue and Lime Green
FOOD: Mashed Potatoes (No gravy)

DESSERT: Key Lime Pie
HOBBY: Singing and Acting

SPORT: Track and Basketball

MOVIE: Free Willy

SINGER: Taylor Swift

SUBJECT IN SCHOOL: Science

WHEN ASPEN GROWS UP SHE WANTS TO BE A FAMOUS SINGER OR A MARINE BIOLOGIST WHO TRAINS DOLPHINS...

No comments: