Sunday, October 31, 2010

HALLOWEEN 2010

Ryan (The Mad Scientist)
his costume for work



Britain's Harvest Festival School Party




Britain and Will


Family Pics Before Trunk or Treat


Trunk or Treat Centennial Ward


Reynna
Emily
The Rush Family
Wesley and Britain
Heather and Aspen
Janna and Rachel Lewis

We had a fun Halloween this year. I took the kids to my work FairAcres Manor on Friday to Trick or Treat and meet the residents I take care of. Aspen said "Now I won't feel so bad when you leave to go to work because I know you are doing something good by taking care of these people."

Saturday we had Trunk or Treat at our church which was fun to see all of the costumes especially our friends The Rushes who steal the show every year with family themed costumes.
Sunday we got a bunch of candy mixed it together and sat down together as a family and watched Casper The Friendly Ghost.
My Little Witch and Ninja had a good Halloween!!!
P.S. Aspen there are no pictures of your Harvest Party because I helped at Britain's party this year. If you look at last year I was at all your parties helping out and not Britain's. Just a little side note so in the coming years it won't be said "See you never came to any of my things!"

No comments: